VICTORY CLASS LIMITED
Notice is hereby given that the ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING will On Zoom (details below)
on Monday 21st September 2020 at 7:30 p.m.
1. Apologies for absence
2. Approve Minutes of EGM held on 16 December 2019
3. Matters arising
4. Election of members proposed as Directors for 2020:
- Chairman and Captain Russell Mead
- Vice Chairman and Vice Captain Vacant
- Hon. Secretary Gareth Penn
- Hon. Treasurer John Scammell
- Racing Secretary Sid Dollery
- Membership Secretary Ronald Fidler
- Moorings Officer Geoffrey Stone
- Yard Manager Ian Perryman
- PR and Events / Social Matthew Salt
- Member David Price
- Member Jim Downing
- Member Hugh Pringle
5. Receive the Financial Statement for Year Ending 30 November 2019
6. Class Captain’s Report
7. Sub-Committee Reports:
a. Sailing / Racing
8. To consider and vote on changes suggested by the Directors (details below)
9. Any other business
Full copies of the Financial
Statements are available from the Secretary on request:
Gareth Penn – firstname.lastname@example.org c/o Good Salon Guide, Willis House, Willis
Road, Portsmouth PO1 1AT
Zoom Call details:
The AGM will be held as a Webinar.
This means you are able to see and hear the Committee members but your microphone and video is not turned on.
If you wish to ask a question please use the ‘chat’ function within Zoom and Gareth Penn will then ask the question on your behalf. Please make sure you include your name and boat number when asking questions.
Voting will be carried out using the ‘Poll’ function within Zoom. The matters requiring approval will appear on screen and you select ‘Approve’ or ‘Do not Approve’. You are only able to vote if you are viewing the webinar / AGM through a screen (computer, tablet or phone App) and not over the telephone. If you intend taking part over the telephone
please let Gareth Penn know your voting preferences in advance.
As normal only Owners have a right to vote.
To Access the webinar please contact Gareth Penn for details.