· 1948 Hamper built
· 1989 John Perry refit
· 2008 Andrew Oliver refit (details on
· Minimum weight hull (+5kgs with correctors)
· New GRP deck covering (2016)
- Full Harken fit out
· Fully adjustable jib car system led to the
middle of the boat.
· Double mainsheet / kicker system
· Raised Mainsheet
· Central Backstay system, Cunningham, Outhaul
systems all led to the middle of the boat
· Jib and main halyard purchase systems and fine
tunes on both.
· All harken blocks throughout
John Perry mast and boom (totally stripped and re-varnished in 2015)
· 2017 full set of Batt sails (Cowes 2017)
· 2014 full set of Batt sails (2 Cowes weeks + 5
· 2009 set of Batt upwind sails and a Hood
1 electric pump including batteries and spares, solarpanel, 1 fixed manual pump, 2 paddles and engine bracket, 3.5hp Honda engine, Anchor, hand held VHF, chain and bucket, All safety kit in date. Isabel has her own mooring strop and retrieval buoy which is removed from the mooring in the winter. The sails have a long sail bag for winter storage which also holds the boom and spinnaker poles. 2015 cockpit cover + spare (2014), Custom toe straps, spinnaker bags and nav bag. Full laid up cover and yard covers. 2 custom foam fenders, (2014), Mast and boom winter covers.
Quick Rig settings as part of sale.
- 2012 top VCPR in class. 2013 laid up ashore and undercover. 2nd
- in VCPR including a 2nd and 3rd in Cowes 2016. Winner of the Taylor trophy and 2nd
- in 1st Tuesday series 2017.
- Full set of spares included in price (ropes/fittings/spare blocks)
- Various mooring warps.
- Antifoul, boot top, varnish and filler included in this price (2 large boxes of paint and
- Afloat on class moorings 2017
- Full fit out history since our ownership (2007) available
- A great opportunity to purchase a well optimised and quick Victory
£3,000.00 Or Nearest Offer.
Viewing by appointment
Contact: Malcolm Stewart. firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile - 07801 656943