Keeping you afloat with all things Victory Class…
Z50, Zara, is reluctantly for sale due to family commitments.
VICTORY Z50 ZARA – built 1948
Sale due to new family and time commitments.
- Camper and Nicholson Built
- Regular Championship, Series and Race Winner.
- Currently owned for 8 years and taken from restoration project to winner.
- Keel bolts replaced
- Frames repaired
- Re-clenched bow to thwart.
- Stripped to wood, inside and out
- Mast and boom stripped twice
- Deck and seats painted with KIWI Grip for solid footing
- All standing and running rigging replaced
- Extensive re-fit
- All varnish removed from inner hull and replaced with breathable paints or stains allowing the wood to dry out and prevent rot
- Several suits of sails. One Brand new (unused) suit available (negotiable)
- Tender & engine.
Priced to sell with offers over £2,000.
For further information please contact Clive Cokayne email@example.com or on 07989418932.
Z79 offers aunique opportunity to enter the exciting world of Victory sailing with a brand new GRP boat fully fitted out for racing, including a full set of sails.
Zing was commissioned by the Victory Class to ensure that a top class, racing-ready new Victory would be available to potential new owners wanting to get on the water without delay.
Zing was fully fitted out for racing by David Heritage and tuned and set up by Shaun Hopkins. She is fully compliant with the European Recreational Craft Directive (RCD). She has been tried and tested in the Victory Class course in one race, which she won decisively. Since then, Zing has been laid up and is being maintained to its build standard and is ready to sail immediately.
There are only two photos of Z79 in existence, both of which are shown here, however she is built to identical standards as Z78 which is also pictured here and is available to view and test sail.
Viewing by appointment. Ring Hugh
Pringle on 07973 176501 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Some pictures from the final race at Cowes Week 2017. A breezy week but, as ever, there was close racing everyday with just seconds frequently dividing boats after 3 hour races. Pictures courtesy of Phil Jones.
The Victory Class is holding an Open Day on Monday May 28, 2018, in the Camber (next to BAR) where you can try out sailing a Victory, meet some members, and get a feel for why we get 20 boats out for mid-week racing.
Further details to follow soon.
Please find below and on the attachment details on the Cowes Week Socials
VICTORY CLASS SOCIAL EVENTS 2017
Monday 31st July
A Visit to David Heritage Yachts – Our Class Boat Builder
Buses run every 10-15 minutes at around £3.50 return trip.
Alternatively take a taxi.
17.00 Start at DHRY and a scheduled return at 19.00 – 19.30.
Thursday 3rd August
Victory Class Dinner at The Royal London YC
- MENU -
- Ballantine of Hampshire New Forest Pork, Spiced Fruit Piccalilli -
- Home-Made Crisp Bread -
- Isle of Wight Rack of Lamb Baby Root Vegetables -
- Rosemary and Garlic Potato Rosti -
- Lemon Tart and Raspberry Parfait - or - Cheese and Biscuits -
- Port and Coffee –
(Vegetarian options available - please contact Drew in advance)
(Please advise at time of booking your dessert choice)
19.30 onwards £38.00 pp
Call or e-mail Drew Robertson-Young for further information.
T: 07802 653753 E: email@example.com
Reservations essential – guests very welcome
Saturday 20th May new series starts for the Presidents Shield.
Come & join in!
Rosina leaves her berth at 12.45.
Hope to see you out on the water.